Friday, October 21, 2016

Trump and Clinton walk into a bakery...

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump go into a bakery. As soon as they enter the shop, Trump steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.
He says to Hillary, "See how clever I am? The owner didn’t even see anything, and I don’t even need to lie. I will definitely win the election."

Shrillery says to The Donald, "That’s the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same 3 pastries without stealing or lying, and also prove that I am much clever than you!"

Hillary goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "How'd you like to see a magic trick? Give me a pastry and I will show you one!"

Intrigued, the owner accepts Hillary's offer and gives her a pastry. Hillary swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives her another one. Then Hillary asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. By this time, the owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"

Hillary replies, "Look in Donald’s pocket!"

Thanks and a tip of Walt's MAGA baseball cap to Agent 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment