Monday, March 23, 2015

Most Canadian photo... EVER!

Corporal Shaun Begg, of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, stationed in Kaslo BC, posted this photo on his Twitter account. The caption reads "We may be Mounties, but we are all still kids at heart with @NHL dreams".


In an interview with CBC Radio, Cpl. Begg said no one is more surprised than he is at its explosion online.

"I'm actually very surprised...my thought was to take a photo of myself in serge with my personal camera for a personal screen saver, maybe a Christmas card," he said Begg> "I had no idea it would hit the internet and just explode."

Walt thinks it's a great photo, but warns Cpl. Begg not to be surprised if he's called on the carpet [a red carpet? Ed.] for posting a picture of an ideal Canada which is egregiously politically incorrect. No women, no vizmins, no "brought to you by the Harper government as part of the war on terror" slogan. What were you thinking, Corporal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment