Friday, July 22, 2011

Readers' comments that needed editing

Hi. Ed here. Walt and I always welcome readers' comments and feedback. For my sins, Walt makes me "moderate" [meaning "edit"! Walt] them before posting them. Or not. Here are a couple that wanted a bit of moderation.

"Ambler Nagy" is duelling in cyberspace with our old friend, fraud and fake "Kemi Olunyoyo", or whatever her name is today. He directs our attention to "Who is Kemi". Interesting reading.

I note that comments from the Nigerian Nemesis are still appearing in the online editions of a couple of newspapers, but it's been a while since she's been interviewed by the Canadian Broadcorping Castration.

Kasidy Nelles writes about Help Kids Canada, which is still sending kids door to door and standing them in front of banks and supermarkets to hawk chocolate bars, supposedly in aid of a worthy cause.

Here's what Kasidy says: "I just recently quit from this job. I worked for [name and Niagara region phone number supplied] for about 5 months and I'm disgusted at what I'm hearing. I cannot believe I was tricked into this. I'm only 13 years old! Douche."

No comments:

Post a Comment