Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Give a senior citizen a break


Walt welcomes aboard Agent 21, who sends this gem from Down Under.

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, we saw this cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him, and I said, "C'mon man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

The cop ignored us and went on writing the ticket, so I called him an "asshole". He glared at me and started writing out another ticket for having bald tires. So my wife called him a "shithead".

He finished the second ticket it and put it on the windshield along with the first. Then he wrote out some more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived. We got on it and went home. Now that we're retired, we try to have a little fun each day. It's important at our age.

No comments:

Post a Comment