Monday, July 26, 2010

I'll tell you what you can do with it!

Did you notice the little row of icons [radio buttons, surely? ed.] at the bottom of the posts. This is a new feature on Blogger and enables you to share Walt's rants in five ways. From left to right...

You can e-mail the post. You can blog it. (I guess that means putting it in your own blog.) You can twitter it. You can share it on Facebook. Or you can share it on Google Buzz.

Why should you do this? Not to support Walt. Since I don't allow advertising, I don't get a red cent (or a non-communist cent) no matter how many hits my blog gets.

But I do like to think that every now and then something I say will make readers think about alternatives to the prevailing orthodoxy. The whole point of the blogosphere is to get people talking.

So, when you say to yourself "Hey, good point!", don't keep it to yourself. Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment